Ads page

Come Monday_Jimmy Buffet

 

Also Read; The Stories Behind Jimmy Buffett's Famous Songs: Unraveling the Magic

Lyrics
Headin' out to San FranciscoFor the Labor Day weekend showI got my Hush Puppies onI guess I never was meant for glitter rock 'n' rollAnd honey, I didn't know that I'd be missin' you so
Come Monday, it'll be alrightCome Monday, I'll be holdin' you tightI spent four lonely days in a brown L.A hazeAnd I just want you back by my side
Yes, it's been quite a summerRent-a-cars and westbound trainsAnd now you're off on vacationSomething you tried to explainAnd, darlin', since I love you soThat's the reason I just let you go
Come Monday, it'll be alrightCome Monday, I'll be holdin' you tightI spent four lonely days in a brown L.A hazeAnd I just want you back by my side
I can't help it honeyYou're that much part of me nowRemember that night in MontanaWhen we said there'd be no room for doubt
I hope you're enjoying the sceneryI know that it's pretty up thereWe can go hiking on TuesdayWith you I'd walk anywhereCalifornia has worn me quite thinI just can't wait to see you again
Come Monday, it'll be all rightCome Monday, I'll be holdin' you tightI spent four lonely days in a brown L.A hazeAnd I just want you back by my side
I spent four lonely days in a brown LA hazeAnd I just want you back by my side

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post