UB40 Kingston town

 

Lyrics

 
The night seems to fadeBut the moonlight lingers onThere are wonders for everyone, ohThe stars shine so brightBut they're fading after dawnThere is magic in Kingston town
Oh, Kingston townThe place I long to beIf I had the whole worldI would give it awayJust to see the girls at play
When I am kingSurely I would need a queenAnd a palace and everything, yeahAnd now, I am kingAnd my queen will come at dawnShe'll be waiting in Kingston town
Oh, Kingston townThe place I long to beIf I had the whole worldI would give it awayJust to see the girls at play, yeah
When I am kingSurely I would need a queenAnd a palace and everything, yeahAnd now I am kingAnd my queen will come at dawnShe'll be waiting in Kingston town
She'll be waiting in Kingston townRight nowShe'll be waiting in Kingston townOh, yeahShe'll be waiting in Kingston town

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post