50 Best Jimmy Buffett Quotes


50 Best Jimmy Buffett Quotes

 

Jimmy Buffett Quotes about the Beach and Ocean

1. “If there’s a heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached.”

2. “Mind on a permanent vacation, ocean is the only medication. Wishing my condition ain’t ever gonna go away.”

3. “It’s a sweet life, living by the salty sea.”

4. “Mother, Mother ocean, I have heard your call. Wanted to sail upon your waters, since I was 3 feet tall”

5. “I’ve got a Caribbean Soul, I can barely control.”

6. “Still I search the constellations, for the tiny grains of sand, where the sand of the ocean, meets the salty piece of land.”

Jimmy Buffett Quotes about Life

7. “Take it all in… it’s as big as it seems. Count all your blessings. Remember your dreams.”

8. “I’d rather die while I’m living than live while I’m dead. ”


9. “It takes no more time to see the good side of life than the bad.”


10. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”


11. “Searching is half the fun. Life is more manageable when thought of like a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”

12. “Go fast enough to get there, but slow enough to see.”

13. “Changes in lattitude. Changes in attitude.”

14. “People who think too much before they act don’t act too much.”

15. “Where it all ends, I can’t fathom, my friends. If I knew I might drop my anchor.”

16. “If it doesn’t work out there will be never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain.”

17. “It’s important to have as much fun as possible while we’re here. It balances out the times when the minefield of life explodes.”

18. “We got to roll with the punches, play all our hunches, make the best of whatever comes your way.”

19. “Life is just a tire swing.”

20. “Forget that blind ambition and trust your intuition.”

21. “Some people never find it, some only pretend. But I just want to live, Happily ever after, now and then”

Jimmy Buffet Quotes About Love

Did you know that the song “Come Monday” was written about Jimmy Buffet’s girlfriend, who later became his wife. She appears in the “budget” video and it’s very sweet!

22. “Come Monday, it’ll be all right. Come Monday, I’ll be holdin’ you tight. I spent four lonely days in a brown L. A. haze, and I just want you back by my side”

23. “With a little love and luck we will get by.”

24. “Some people claim that there’s a woman to blame, but I know it’s my own damn fault.”

Jimmy Buffett Quotes on Growing Older and Growing Bolder

Perhaps it’s because I’m getting older (aren’t we all?!), but I love the message of embracing our years and experience.

25. “I’m growing older, not up.”

26. “I am inspired by people who keep on rolling no matter their age.”

27. “Life is a journey that’s not measured in miles or years, but in experiences.”


28.  “Lust for the future, treasure the past.”


29.Oh, yesterdays are over my shoulder, so I can’t look back for too long. There’s just too much to see waiting in front of me,
and I know that I just can’t go wrong.”


30. “Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been. ”


31. “Older and wiser voices can help you find the right path, if you are only willing to listen.”


32. “We are the people our parents warned us about.”

33. “Some of it’s magic and some of it’s tragic but I had a good life all the way.”

Jimmy Buffett Famous Quotes – Margaritaville and more

Many of these famous Jimmy Buffett quotes are simply about having fun and living a good life. Many of these quotes bring me right back to good times with friends on cruises and days passed on some of our favorite beaches in  the Caribbean.

Put on your flip flops, grab a frozen cocktail and enjoy!

34. “Wasting away in Margaritaville, looking for my lost shaker of salt.”

35. “If life gives you limes, make margaritas.”

36. “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.”

37.. “Changes in lattitude. Changes in attitude.”

38. “Fins up.”

39.“Weather is here, wish you were beautiful.”

Cheese burger in paradise quote

40. “Cheeseburger in paradise, heaven on Earth with an onion slice. Not too particular, not too precise, I’m just a cheeseburger in paradise”

41. “Breathe in, breathe out, move on”

42. “If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”

43. “Shells sink, dreams float. Life’s good on our boat. ”

44. “I am a pirate two hundred years too late.”

 


Jimmy Buffet Quotes – Good Times and Good Drinks

There’s some crossover with all these categories, but if you’re looking for the best Jimmy Buffet Quotes about having partying and having drinks with good friends, I’ve put them together for you.

45. “It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.”

46. “It’s 5 Oclock somewhere”

47. “”I was hungry and went for a bite, ran into a chum with a bottle of rum and we wound up drinking all night.”

48. “It was too much tequila, or not quite enough.”

49. “I ain’t no drinking man, but temptation got the best of me.”

50. “No working during drinking hours”

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post