Love Me Over Again Song by Don Williams

 Love Me Over Again Song by Don Williams

  Lyrics

Love Me Over Again
Song by Don Williams
Lyrics
Likely as not, there's been better weatherI feel real sure, there's been better timesRight here tonight, with you all around meI'm so glad right now is mine
Honey, tonight make it alrightTurn on your smile for me for a whileTake me away from where I have beenI know you love me, but love me over again
You have the way to fill my emotions'Til there's not a word left in my mindTimes get so hard, so confusin'You make now a so much better time
So, honey, tonight make it alrightTurn on your smile for me for a whileTake me away from where I have beenI know you love me but love me over again
Yeah, honey, tonight make it alrightTurn on your smile for me for a whileTake me away from where I have beenI know you love me but love me over again

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post