Ads page

Bob Marley Interviews with David Frost, Dick Cavett, Jeremy Paxman and Robin Denselow

 


Bob Marley Interview with David Frost

  • David Frost: What is the message of your music?
  • Bob Marley: The message is one of love and unity. I want to bring people together, not divide them.
  • David Frost: You have been criticized for your political views. What do you say to your critics?
  • Bob Marley: I am not a politician. I am a musician. But I cannot help but be influenced by the world around me. I see injustice and oppression, and I want to speak out against it.

Bob Marley Interview with Dick Cavett

  • Dick Cavett: How would you describe your music?
  • Bob Marley: My music is a mixture of reggae, soul, and rock. It is music for the people.
  • Dick Cavett: You have said that you are a Rastafarian. What does that mean to you?
  • Bob Marley: Rastafari is a way of life. It is about living in harmony with nature and with God.

Bob Marley Interview with Jeremy Paxman

  • Jeremy Paxman: What do you think about race and racism?
  • Bob Marley: Racism is a sin. It is wrong to judge people based on their skin color.
  • Jeremy Paxman: You have spoken out against apartheid. Why is this issue so important to you?
  • Bob Marley: Apartheid is a form of slavery. It is wrong to deny people their basic human rights.

Bob Marley Interview with Robin Denselow

  • Robin Denselow: What do you think about your legacy?
  • Bob Marley: I hope that my music will continue to inspire people to fight for justice and equality.
  • Robin Denselow: What is your message to the world?
  • Bob Marley: Love and unity. That is all we need.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post