It must be love-Don Wlliams

 


Lyrics
First, I get cold, then hotThink I'm on fire, but I'm notOh, what a pain I've got, it must be loveThere's nothing I can do, all that I want is youLook what I'm going through, it must be love
It must be love, it must be loveI fall like a sparrow, fly like a doveYou must be the dream I've been dreaming ofOh, what a feeling, it must be love
Something is wrong, alright, I think of you all nightCan't sleep 'til morning light, it must be loveSeeing you in my dreams, holding you close to meOh, what else can it be? It must be love
It must be love, it must be loveI fall like a sparrow, fly like a doveYou must be the dream I've been dreaming ofOh, what a feeling, it must be love
It must be love, it must be loveI fall like a sparrow, fly like a doveYou must be the dream I've been dreaming ofOh, what a feeling, it must be love
It must be love, it must be loveI fall like a sparrow, fly like a doveYou must be the dream I've been dreaming ofOh, what a feeling, it must be love

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post