Across the bridge Jim Reeves


I have lived a life of sin in this world I'm living in
I have done forbidden things I shouldn't doI asked a beggar along the way if he could tell me where to stayWhere I could find real happiness and love that's true
Across the bridge there's no more sorrowAcross the bridge there's no more painThe sun will shine across the riverAnd you'll never be unhappy again
Follow the footsteps of the King 'til you hear the voices ringThey'll be singing out the glory of the landThe river Jordan will be near, the sound of trumpet you will hearAnd you'll behold the most precious place ever known to man
Across the bridge there's no more sorrowAcross the bridge there's no more painThe sun will shine across the riverAnd you'll never be unhappy againAcross the bridge there's no more sorrow (Across the bridge there's no more sorrow)Across the bridge there's no more pain (Across the bridge there's no more pain)The sun will shine across the riverAnd you'll never be unhappy again...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post