MAMA AFRICA-PETER TOSH

 


Mama Africa

Long time me no see you Mama
They took me away from you MamaLong before I was bornThey took me away from you MamaLong before I came on in
There's so many things about youWondering where you areThey try their best to hide you MamaBut I search and I find you
In you there's so much beautyIn you there's so much lifeIn you there's so many kingdomsTo me it's out of sight
You're the maker of gold MamaYou're the maker of diamondYou're the maker of pearlsAnd the maker of all precious goals
I've been waiting, yearning, lookingSearching to find youI've been crying, praying hopingThat I may find you Mama
You're my mother AfricaYou're my father Africa
I'm proud of you MamaI love you MamaI'm proud of you MamaI love you heavenly

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post